Uniqueness: Mensolen is the first Non hormonal menstrual modulator with anti spasmodic activity. It’s a polyherbal, liquid oral formulation having multifaceted pharamacological actions. Its anti-inflammatory action, reduces abnormal inflammation of uterine tissue and the anti-spasmodic ingredients help reduce muscle cramps, stomach pain and corrects gynecological disorders.
Restores Harmony of Womens’Health
· Repairs Female Reproductive Organs
· Regularizes Menstrual Cycles
· Controls Abnormal and Excessive Bleeding
· Cures Menstrual Irregularities
· Menstrual modulator, Antispasmodic, Anti inflammatory, Uterotonic.
Properties of Mensolen Syrup :
· Uterine tonic and Anti-Oxytocic : Ashoka and Vasaka
· Anti-inflammatory action :Shunthi and Mustaka
· Phyto estrogenic action : Safed Jeera
· Antispasmodic action : Kalaunji, Ajwain and Hing
· Antioxidant action :Triphala
· Styptic and Astringent action :Dhataki and Amrasthi
Indications of Mensolen Syrup
· Relieves Dysmenorrhea
· Corrects DUB
· Strong estrogenic like activity
· Restores Harmony of Womens’Health
· Recommended in Poly Cystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS
In general, MENSOLEN is well tolerated. No adverse reactions were observed in the clinical studies conducted.
Dosage of Mensolen Syrup
Two Teaspoon full, twice daily for three cycles; not advised during the menstrual phase.
good product! Thank you very much